Friday, September 14, 2007

Kristen Rocks!

Today, I got to go to Miss Kristen's house. She is Pierce's mommy! My grammy had a church conference, so I got to go and hang with 'Master P' all day! He is older than me, so I was paying close attention as he showed me what big boys can do. His dad even joined in the fun once he got done playing golf---I bet he got a hole in one because he is super cool!

Mommy just won't quit saying how great a job they did watching me for the day. It was so great to get to have a play date, and mommy knows that Miss Kristen is great with babies. Just look at Pierce :-)! Speaking of Pierce, mommy kept asking me where he was in the below picture of me playing, and I told her that I wore him out and he had to take a long nap.

I got my first report card! Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me---especially for pooping while I was at their house. It had something to do with not having to change a stinky diaper.

Mommy thought Miss Kristen was super creative. She also helped me trace my feet. I thought it was a game, so I kept moving and kicking, I guess that didn't make it very easy.

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

Too cute!!! I'm so glad Nate had such a super fun day with his little buddy :o)