Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

It’s Christmas Eve, and it was a very busy day. As you will see we had tons of fun preparing for the big day tomorrow.

First, we had to ensure Santa’s cookies were all decorated and ready for the big guy later this night. Of course, I just saw cookies which I was planning to eat. Thankfully, Mommy & Daddy let me have a few.








Needless to say, this was my cookie… for some crazy reason, Mommy and Daddy thought it didn’t cut the mustard for Santa…
Next, Daddy and I went out and played in the snow. I must have been playing my cards right that day b/c Daddy even let me play a little in the sandbox. How lucky can a guy get?




After coming inside, Daddy had to spend a little time with sister and mommy caught a surprise pic of them both…

As it neared bedtime, to my surprise, mommy and daddy let sister and I open a present! I couldn’t believe it!!



PAJAMAS! Hey, I think this was rigged!!

Finally, before we ended the night, we set-out the milk and cookies for Santa… again, I had no clue what we were doing. Let’s just say I had a difficult time letting those cookies and milk go to waste just sitting there. Mommy and Daddy noted that the next morning, the first thing I noticed after coming down the stairs was the missing milk and cookies. Yep, nothing gets past this toddler!! Next year, I’ll have to tell baby sis all about the disappearing milk and cookies.

No comments: