Saturday, September 26, 2009

Murphy Maize Days

Murphy Maize Days is upon us. It is a great little festival like gathering of food, fun and best of all bonce houses that our city throws each year. The below picture captures mommy, Hailey (in the sling) and me (daddy being behind the camera) on our way being shuttled over to the action. No, a semi tractor trailer is not about to meet us head-on. It was my 1st bus ride, and I was just a little curious... though I do see how it might be interpreted as unbridled terror.
Umm... not sure who the two goofball, corn-heads are... but they sure do look silly!
What better way to begin the festivities than with a pony ride? Oh and yeah, I may look a bit out of it below because I was still recovering from the gallon of sun screen that wound-up in my eyes. Note to self: the next time daddy whips out the sunblock and starts furiously applying it... close eyes!!!

Bounce House Time!! The onslaught of the bounce houses has begun...


The big finish!

Did you hear that daddy? This slide needs someone to show it who's boss... you comin'?
Looks like we showed this slide who means business!

After all that activity was time to get tatted-up!! I could tell mommy and daddy were jealous. Of course, who wouldn't be... it was some quality inkin'.


Ok, I got mommy and daddy convinced to let me go one more round on yet a different bounce house, and true to form, I turned around backwards mid-way down the slide... yep, you heard right, that's just how I roll... I mean slide.



No comments: