Saturday, September 26, 2009

Keller's 2nd B-day!

Here's my great-buddy Keller. He's turning 2 today! Believe it or not... as great as those homemade, gourmet cupcakes look... they tasted even better!!!

CUPCAKE TIME!! (thought I'd get right to the action)
Nate--what's the hold-up, man?! Dive-in, these things are terrific!!

Lord, please bless me and this great, heavenly awesomeness for which I am about to partake...

And after our little bellies were stuffed, Keller, being the excellent host he is, even provided the entertainment!

Of course, what party would be complete with out some great presents... but the best is yet to come as you will soon see below...

In case you wonder what true toddler satiety looks like...

Here I was in true amazement of the greatness that had just been handed down to my best buddy!

I managed to coax my good buddy into letting me give his new ride a test spin.... WOW! Everyone needs one of these!!

In fact, I was so enthused with the awesomeness of Keller's new wheels, he had to chase me down to get his ride back!! Anyway, I had a great time... thanks buddy!!

No comments: