Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Swim Lessons

Mommy and Daddy signed me up for "Water Babies" at the Natatorium in Allen. It is 4 thirty-minute sessions covering some of the very basic moves needed for me to follow in Michael Phelps footsteps --or maybe strokes would be the more appropriate term ;-). We had the 1st lesson on daddy's birthday this past Saturday. I love the water, so Phelps you better watch out!
*******
I am suppose to be learning to blow bubbles, but I think only daddy mastered that skill!

Now, it was time to kick my legs. Once again, daddy was doing all the work!

They put a ducky in front of me to encourage me to stroke towards it, but I just wasn't interested. I have my own ducky at home, so why would I need that one - silly people?!?!

I hate being on my back in the water, but daddy did his best to ease my fears.

Free-time!! I can handle this part!

No comments: