Sunday, March 25, 2007

More Shower Blessings...

Sam and I were blessed by showers at both of our jobs and by all of our Heights Baptist Church friends. The generosity bestowed upon us was amazing. Our son is already loved by so many people and he isn't even here yet! Here are a few pictures of the festivities. My coworker, Theresa, made the most spectacular diaper cake. It was stocked full of pacifiers, washcloths, bibs, bottles, outlet plugs, cabinet latches, teethers, lotion, diaper rash ointment, sheet savers, wrist rattles, a comb and brush set, a blanket, and a teddy bear. It had to take hours to make!



Here is a picture of my coworkers that hosted my work shower! Yes, even my boss helped!!


My coworker, Amy, made our son the sweetest quilt with Teddy Bears to go with the theme of his nursery.

My church friends hosted my shower at Paige Rodger's house. They chose a sport's theme!
Thanks again to the hostesses who purchased our Pack-n-Play and diaper bag.


The invitations made by our friend, Sally, even had the same Teddy Bears that are stenciled in the nursery!






1 comment:

Amy Sew Fun said...

We all wondering when this little one is going to born??!! Kim, I am so happy for you and I know you will be a good mom. God bless Wolfe family.