Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hailey's Dedication

Well today is a great day where mommy and daddy put together a celebration as they dedicate themselves to raising me (and big brother) in a home filled with God’s love. In this particular pic I am getting a quick power nap in on the way to church… it’s gonna be a big day!

Big brother steals a kiss as the Wolfe Pack takes a quick rest before heading to the staging area.
Mommy’s primping me while I get my game face on…



Here I am just before my 15 minutes…

Here we are up on stage… and wouldn’t you know it, big brother takes center stage as everyone laughs at his antics….

Then we headed home for food, fun and family time.
Take a look at these gourmet-quality, homemade cupcakes that mommy made with cream cheese icing… trust me, they went fast!

As always, big brother never has trouble finding his mouth… and loved the terrific treats!

Clearly a precious girl talk moment...

Little did my granddaddy know I was simultaneously giving both he and mommy/daddy gifts… in other words, those slacks are going to need a lot more than ironing the next time Grandpa wants to wear them…oops!

My brand-new, best girlfriend Ava even stopped by

And, of course, you know when it’s all said and done, they had to pry me from my Great-Granny’s arms… she loves me just a little bit!

No comments: