Monday, July 7, 2008

Petting Zoo!

Last Monday, mommy and daddy had the day off, so they took me to the Petting Zoo at our church. Isn't it great that our church has such great summer activities for us kiddos? Thanks Miss Pennie, we sure do love you!


I didn't really know what to think of all the little chicks, ducks, and bunnies or the bigger goats and cow, but it sure was fun seeing all my friends and hanging with mom and dad. Daddy and I even fed the animals. I really loved the Big Blue Fan and at one point, I snuck off to run find a room to play in out of the heat. Daddy caught me, though, and we went and saw the fish and headed home.


Up close and personal!!


Here I am, totally oblivious of the animals, and looking at the Big Blue Fan!
Daddy, what is that thing?


I kept my distance, but did enjoy seeing all the fury creatures God created!

No comments: